1. These conditions shall apply to all dealings by Autopart (Wheel and Tyre) Ltd (the seller). Any variation of these in any document of the buyer is inapplicable unless accepted in writing by the seller.
2. Where specifications are to be supplied the buyer shall supply such specifications in reasonable time to enable the Seller to complete delivery within the period named. In respect of all supplies, customers will be deemed to have read all relevant fitment literature and to have ordered accordingly. Any advice given verbally by Autopart (Wheel and Tyre) Ltd staff shall not form part of any binding contract.
3. All goods are sold ex-works at the price ruling at the date of despatch. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT and the buyer shall be responsible for paying VAT to the seller at the rate prevailing from time to time.
4. Account customers should make payment by the 8th of month following the month of invoice. If payment is not received by the 8th of the month following the month of invoice the account will be placed on 'stop' and no further despatches made until the outstanding account is cleared. Non-account customers shall make payment before goods are despatched.
5. CONDITIONS & WARRANTIES, Polished aluminium products warranties are variable due to some products are such designed for motor sport use only. Check before ordering.
6. Goods are the responsibility of the buyer once they have left the sellers premises. The seller will arrange transport if required on behalf of the buyer who will therefore be bound by all the terms and conditions of the carrier, which will be provided on request. In particular any claim for damage resultant in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of goods must be made to the seller and carrier within 24hrs of the date of despatch of the goods.
7. The buyer shall inspect the goods immediately on arrival and notify the seller within 24 hours of any matter or thing by reason of which the buyer alleges that the goods are not in accordance with the contract. If the buyer shall fail to provide notice, then the goods shall be deemed to be in accordance in all respects and the buyer shall be obliged to make payment for them by due date.
8. Any time or date for delivery named by the seller is an estimate only and the seller shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay.
9. The seller is under no obligation to accept goods back from the buyer. If the goods are accepted back a handling charge of 15% may be charged together with all carriage charges. Returned goods will not be accepted into our warehouse unless previously agreed in writing.
10. Not withstanding delivery the goods sold hereunder remains the property of the seller until such payment in full has been made of all sums invoiced. The intending buyer acknowledges that, until such time as all debts to the seller have been paid, it is in possession of the goods solely as a bailee for the seller, and shall store the goods separately from any of its stock, and that the seller can readily identify the seller's stock at any such time.
11. These Conditions and the Contract shall be subject to and in accordance with English law.
You have no items to compare.
With summer on the way, this latest post offers advice on how to get your car ready for the coming season and the improvements you could make to your ...
If you're looking to make a statement this spring then Autopart UK are the people to see. Installing High quality and stylish alloy wheels, you will t...